Congratulations and thank you for your job on Kaos. I'm moving from Neon.
I'm experiencing a problem with KDE Panel.
If I try to remove a widget, this is what happens:
- right click edit panel. Ok
- the slide appears. Ok
- I try to move my mouse over the icon I want to remove.
- as long as the cursor is on top of the slide panel everything is fine (I can select alignment for the panel, etc.)
- the second the mouse cursor hovers over an icon In the dock, the menu (that usually allows removing of the icon) appears for a fraction of a second and then disappears and the slide panel disappears as well.
So I cannot remove any widget from the panel.
- I tried with another panel.
- I tried with a brand new user.
- this is a brand new install.
- I tried with all themes
Do you have any idea of what it could be?